FIRST YEAR EXPERIENCE AT UOK

The dream of joining University for higher learning finally  became true as I qualified to be a student at the University of Kabianga,Kapkatet campus.And as it was scheduled on 26th November, 2020 the journey to accomplish my destiny began.I was eagerly waiting to be finally there after searching the institution in the internet to know more.After four hours of drive I finally arrived in the school of choice located in Kapkatet area, a cool ,green and comfortable place to be.


 Being in the Covid-19 pandemic the protocols had to be followed to the latter and the next step was to register as a student  in the campus.Being curious and anxious I started walking around the campus' vicinity and to get familiarized with it.Together with my parents I had good moments together chit chatting and taking pictures .After some hours I was now left to face the new world that was awaiting.
After securing my place of stay, I had to arrange everything in order for a good look. Starting an independent life was not easy to me as I was not yet familiar with it;I had to budget for my personal items and household  items for better management and upkeep.After the whole day work ,I went for a Christian Union service as I had earlier registered and the day was gone though full of joy.
The next day was on a  Friday,a great day to remember!! Meeting my friends and course mates was a greater achievement.Coming from different countries ,we had a lot of stories to tell and it was a plus to my hapiness.The day was full of exploring the cool and beautiful scenetic nature of Kapkatet. 

As days went by lessons had to commence and at first times it was a bit challenging though I had to cope up with the situation  in order to focus on my destiny.The lessons have a duration of three hours contrary to my normalcy but due to the friendly environment that is conducive for learning ,everything is now fairing well.

5th December was also a good day to me.Christian Union retreat was the best thing in life when in the campus. Having fun with friends,taking pictures and eating together.
INDEED IT HAS BEEN GOOD BEING IN THE KAPKATET CAMPUS.

A COOL AND BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO ALWAYS BE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!!

Comments

  1. Its been fun being to this place

    ReplyDelete
  2. The piece has done well bringing out the beautiful picture of your dream come true.
    Inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wooooooooow ...and amazing 😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work bestgal❣️❣️you are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. This's an amazing work baby gal 🌹since you're in dream institution...I wish you nothing but the best ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WASTE MANAGEMENT AS A PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE